Monday, June 6, 2011

PRESCHOOL GRADUATION

My Anthony Thomas had his very last day of preschool a few weeks back, and it honestly brought me to tears. I am not certain as to why, as this didn't happen to me when Ava left Sunny Hill, or when Lucas left either. Olivia will be starting school there this fall and Nathan will be following right behind her in a few years, so it's not like it's the last I will see of this wonderful school and those amazing teachers.

Whatever the case, it was a bittersweet day.

I cried, he asked what was wrong, I said nothing, that Mama was just happy and excited for him, he asked why, I said because he will be starting kindergarten in the fall, he said "No WaY", I said he would like it, he cried and said he wanted to stay at Sunny Hill, I said he couldn't but that we were going to have a party for him for being such a big boy and graduating preschool, he went from crying to laughing and jumping up and down in excitement for his "party" and all was well. WhEw. Talk about emotional.

Very last time singing the Goodbye song...

One last picture out front of school....

A special kiss for brother Nathan....

Pizza party to celebrate this memorable occasion....

His very favorite meal - of course without the cheese and toppings....

A few gifts on graduation day....

Fun with chalk and sidewalk paint, that he shared ever so graciously with his brothers and sisters...



Another big milestone met for my Anthony - with many more to come.

1 comment:

KB said...

Awww, so sweet! I remember your posts about how hard it was to get him to go. Now, he doesn't want to leave. Cute, cute, cute!