Friday, September 9, 2011

LOVE ♥

There is endless fighting, yelling, crying, more fighting, back talk, time outs, sass, chaos and more chaos that happens within a single day in the Shelton household. All this makes me stop at times to question myself, wondering if I am being a good Mom; teaching my kids and helping them grow up to be responsible, loving, well rounded adults. But it's moments like this that make me stop to realize that I have to be doing something right.

Just look at the love this little girl has for her baby brother.

These pictures speak a million words to me. Love, patience, and kindness to name a few. All from my three year old daughter. So it isn't me thinking "I have to be doing something right", it is me saying "I am doing something right", and that feels really good.

No comments: