Wednesday, March 24, 2010

BABY

We had our ultrasound yesterday which is always such an exciting time during my pregnancies for me. I never seem to tire of getting a glimpse of my babies before they make their way into this world. Being able to see arms, legs, itty bitty fingers and toes. All those tiny, beautiful features that makes that baby mine is so unbelievable. The kicking and rolling around in my belly, it is all just so sweet; and quite frankly, amazing.

Here is a picture of our little peanut; our sweet little....

Baby boy!

I just love this picture of him - all snuggled up inside his temporary home; nice and cozy. Take a look at his little hand, his ear, eyes, nose and mouth. Is there anything better? Nothing but sweet baby boy goodness.

Gosh, I love him so much and I have not even met him yet.

3 comments:

KB said...

Awww... another sweet baby boy! Technology is so amazing. I took my mom to both my ultrasounds and she was just amazed b/c it was something she never had when she had her babies.

Laura said...

CONGRATS on another soon-to-be healthy baby boy. What an AMAZING ultrasound picture. Its so clear! So detailed! Is Liberty still working there?

Maria said...

I know, it is so cool how they can get pictures like that, isn't it? This was not even the best they could have done though. They were having a hard time getting him to turn as he his face was smooshed up into my placenta. Must have been using it as a little pillow :)