Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Anthony and is (ahem) ornament


I know, most of the writing I have been doing lately seems to be about Anthony... for those of you who know him this probably makes sense. Anthony is my "wild child", my "spirited child", oh there are so many different ways to describe him. He is always into something, or has something interesting going on, therefore, I find myself writing about him a lot. Plus, my Ava and Lucas are pretty much at school all day so that leaves them less time for them to do things for me to write about.

Anyway, the reason for this post.... I was sitting here at my computer returning an email when Anthony shouted "look Mommy, look!!" I turned to find Anthony, pictured below, (he is naked as we are in the process of potty training and it is the only way I can get him to go on the toilet and not in his pants). Standing a few feet away from me with his favorite ornament hanging from his, well, you get the idea....


He seemed very proud of himself, as he had found such a unique place to hang his very favorite ornament.


He left it there until it proceeded to fall off (when he decided to try and walk around the house with it on). He simply picked up his ornament and placed it back on the tree.

Where it belonged.

2 comments:

Kari said...

This is soooo funny! Love your blog, Maria. Welcome to the blog world. Looks like you're already having fun sharing your stories. Love it!
Kari

Anonymous said...

show his dick I love little boys