Thursday, November 12, 2009

THE OBSESSION IS GROWING STRONGER

Brian and I were laying in bed this morning, chatting, being lazy and trying to get ourselves out of bed for the day. While consumed in our laziness, this little one


happened to meander up the stairs and plop his little self right next to the Mr. and I with his beloved playstation in hand. It was not surprising to me that it was only 7:30am and he already was well into passing the next level on his Indiana Jones game. As I have mentioned in previous posts, the child is obsessed with video games. So much so that I am thinking I need to limit his use of them, as if I didn't, I think he would permantley glue his hands to the thing and play forever. No jokes.

Anyway, he was deep in concentration with his face inches away from his playstation, when suddenly he bent all the way in and planted a big wet kiss on the screen. Brian and I both stopped and thought about what we had just witnessed. Our son had just kissed his video game.

"Anthony, what did you just do?"

"I gave Indiana Jones a kiss Mom."

"Why did you do that?"

"Because I love him. I am going to give him a hug too."

He stopped playing for a moment, brought that beloved playstation of his close to his head, pulled his shoulder up against it, gave it a nice big squeeze and said:

"I really love me ESP Momma." [PSP]

As I made my way out of bed [laughing a bit], I thought to myself, really? I would have never guessed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anthony is te funnist kid ever. He comes up with the cutest things to say. He is very truthful, and very original in his thoughts. I wonder what occupation he will someday choose. Wondering if his obsession wlill someday be his vocation.

KB said...

There are some times that I do the very same thing to my pillow! :-) What a little doll!