Friday, November 27, 2009

MOUSTACHE

Lucas sporting his first ever "Moustache"..... Well, at least that is what he was calling it.


I will forever wonder what brought on my children's obsession with personal care products for women. 'Cause this is not the first time Lucas (and the other stinkers for that matter) have gotten into such things.

One time I caught the boys playing "shooter guns" with my tampons, another time they were using them as earplugs. And the mini-pads? They have managed to find many uses for those. As I mentioned above, Lucas has used one as a make-shift moustache [which technically would be a beard if you look at the placement, but close enough, right?] I have also found the kids sticking sticking them all over their bodies, claiming they were covering themselves in protective armor, and they also found them quite useful as eyepatches when playing pirates.

Their imaginations seem to be endless when it comes to playing with mini-pads and tampons.

Funny thing is, Ava never is a part of all this. Just the boys - little partners in crime.

2 comments:

Pajama Mama said...

This is priceless! Definitely one to show his girlfriend when he's older!

Megan said...

I don't have words.

The only thing in my past that's even remotely similar was the time that a 12-year-old at girls' camp took a giant tampon (new of course) out of my mom's back and shot it like a cannon to the other side of the tent.

But this is better.