Saturday, May 22, 2010

DANCING QUEEN


Last night was a big night for Miss Ava. She had her dance recital - the one she has been praciticing and practicing for over the past eight months.

The night before the recital we were talking about how fun it was going to be and how excited I was to see her perform. She had a great big smile on her face, and in her giggly little voice she said, "Mom, I am really, really nervous!" I of course told her not to be, that she would be fabulous, and that she should just get up there and have fun.

Turns out she listened to my advice.

Her tap dance was to I Can't Help Myself,



Her second dance, her jazz number, was to Love Train.






It was a successful evening if I do say so myself. My girl happily danced her pants off, and Daddy and I had a great time watching.

Can't wait for next years show~


1 comment:

KB said...

So cute!!! I love watching those little dancers. Looks like she did a wonderful job- way to go!!!