Saturday, November 13, 2010

BROTHERLY LOVE



Anthony has been begging for months for me to buy him and Nathan matching pajamas. Not sure what the obsession was with this request, but he seriously asked me an insane amount of times before I finally gave in and bought them. Thank the heavens above for Carter's - the one store where you can manage to find matching footy pajamas in 6 month [yes, my 3 month old wears 6 month old clothing] and 5T sizes.

Anyway, Anthony is just thrilled with the purchase and can't get over the fact that he and Nathan match. I recently found him chatting with Nathan as they both sat on the couch clad in their matching P.J's.

In his signature high pitched baby talk type voice [seriously so sweet], I overheard him saying,

"Look at us 'Nafan', Mommy bought us the same jammies. Isn't that soooooooo cool!"

Nathan seemed less than thrilled by his brothers in your face I- am-so-excited-I- can't-handle-it attitude, but fortunately that didn't wane Anthony's excitement.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anthonyis the funniest kid Iknow! He's such a sweetie! Really makes me laugh. Sweet.