Thursday, January 13, 2011

EXPLAINING MY LACK OF BLOGGING ~ AND SHOWING YOU MY GIRLS GOT STYLE

I have to start out by saying that I am nothing short of disappointed in myself as of late. I have been a very bad blogger.

In a perfect world, I would be posting every day, documenting all the fun, silly, and cute things the kids do and all the crazy things that happen in this house full of 5 kids. 'Cause believe me, I have enough material to write every single day. The problem is, I just don't have the time.

I have beaten myself up over this for the past 2 months and have finally come to the realization that it is what it is. I will write when I can, sometimes longer posts, but probably most of the time shorter ones, and for now that just has to be good enough for me.

So with that said, here is a short one.

A photo of my Liv Grace this morning, after she had gone upstairs to get herself dressed for the day. You think she likes the outfit she chose?

I am pretty confident she does, even though she forgot a very important part of that outfit. The shirt. That's my girl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And she has developed a new smile....it is her signature smile...see it all the time lately....I like the old one better, but slim chance of that returning right now, right?
She is really into fashion,a real diva.

Anonymous said...

A topless bitch in a short skirt and pink boots very sexy what's her body count mom?