Friday, January 22, 2010

THE BIG 7


Goodness, I cannot believe you are 7 years old today! It seems like just yesterday that I held you in my arms after 30 very long, but very well worth it hours of labor. I am sure you will hear me say this every year on your birthday, as really, time does fly right on by as I watch you grow up. Sometimes I wish there were a pause button, so I could freeze time to really sit and revel in all the sweet little moments.

So I just want to say, happy birthday my Ava Marie. You are such a beautiful, strong willed, independent, helpful, and loving little girl. Over the years I have been able to see you grow, change and slowly become your own little person, and I have enjoyed every moment. I am so looking forward to this 7th year of your life, as I know there are so many more wonderful things in store.

Momma loves you to the moon!

2 comments:

Kari said...

WOW....7 years old!! Happy Birthday, sweet Ava!!!
Kari

Pajama Mama said...

Happy 7th birthday Ava!