Thursday, January 21, 2010

WHAT A WAY TO START THE DAY

I dragged my lazy bones out of bed this morning to get the kids ready for school. I believe the only thing that was really motivating me was the thought of a nice hot cup of coffee, otherwise I may have just said, to heck with the kids getting out to the bus and to school today. That is really how much I wanted to curl up in a ball and stay in bed underneath my nice warm covers all day long.

Anyway, as I made my way into the kitchen to make that glorious cup of coffee I needed to wake myself up, I saw this.


Yes, after a very busy first day at the boat show, the Mr. managed to find time to stop at the store and purchase these beautiful flowers and this sweet love note for me. And for no apparent reason, just because. Well, maybe not, maybe there was a reason for this lovely display of affection - more on this later. ....

Whatever the case, this really just made my day. I love this man, he is the best.

1 comment:

KB said...

Ahh... what a sweetie! Indeed, a great way to start a day!