Thursday, April 22, 2010

I MUST ADMIT...

I am having a love affair with an inanimate object. And the Mr. knows all about it. I have been having this affair for quite some time now and seem to be unable to end it. I have wanted this, pined after this, even dreamt of this ever since Christmas when I saw it a newspaper ad.


Yes, it is true, the object I am having a love affair with is a refrigerator. But not just any refrigerator I must say.

This beauty is a 28.5 cubic foot french door stainless steel refrigerator with through the door ice and water, power freeze and cool, 6 slide out tempered glass shelves, 2 humidity controlled crispers, 4 gallon size door bins and internal LED lighting. A mother of 4 (soon to be 5) kids dream. It is much more spacious than the dirty, old, white refrigerator [equipped with a broken icemaker] that is taking up residence in my kitchen right now.

Side note: For those of you who don't know, I simply cannot drink anything in a glass of any sort without ice in it. So not having an icemaker is a huge deal as the Mr. is made to go to the store and purchase ice now that it is broken. If we don't buy the beautiful gem pictured above soon, I am certain we will spend what it will take to purchase it in ice at our local Super America.

After months of pleading with the Mr, I think I have finally gotten him to agree that we are in need of a new refrigerator. And more importantly the refrigerator we are in need of is the one pictured above. I even took him to Best Buy so he could see for himself how very wonderful it was.

As of right now, we are saving up to buy it with the hopes of having it gracing my kitchen with its presence sometime this summer. I can't wait....

No comments: