Friday, September 10, 2010

JUST LIKE HER SISTER


My Liv loves to dance. Anytime a catchy song comes on you'll find her shakin' her little booty and waving her arms in the air dancing away to her hearts content. When driving in the car she will yell out "louder Momma, louder!!" whenever she hears something she fancies. When I turn it up she giggles and waves her arms in the air and moves her head from side to side to the beat. So very cute to watch.

What has been not so very cute lately is her need to dress up in Ava'a dance attire each time she feels like rockin' out. Why? Well, tights are expensive and she will more than likely put a huge run in them which would result in me needing to buy a new pair every other week. And her leotard will most likely get stretched to hell and ruined one of these times as she cannot seem to figure out that both legs do not go in one of the leg holes. Silly little girl.

After dealing with having to take off tights and leotards that did not belong to her while she was in the throws of a huge tantrum what seemed like 100 times within a week, I decided I needed to buy her her very own dance attire. So off to Target I went where I dropped $16.99 for my girl to have her very own leotard so as to avoid dealing with her wearing her sisters all the time.

Needless to say, I think she really enjoys her new dance outfit. She spent the entire day yesterday roaming around the house in it. Playing little people, dancing to Katy Perry's California Girls and Justin Beiber's Baby, Baby, Baby song that Daddy put on the Ipad for her, watching cartoons, dancing to her favorite tunes some more, playing outside a bit, dancing some more. You get the idea.

I decided I needed to snap a few photos of her dance routine that she performs while listening to these songs. These Godforsaken songs that I would most definitely not shed a tear for if I were to never, ever hear again.

So without further ado, here they are:









Pretty spectacular, no?

No comments: