Friday, July 30, 2010

LIV'S BABY

I love moments like this. Where I peek into my baby girls room and find her sweetly sleeping, snuggled up with her much loved baby doll.


The baby doll that has to have her very own blanket, stroller, wardrobe and all. The one that goes everywhere with her - and I mean everywhere. If she has been left behind, the car ride we are on at that moment is filled with nothing but sobbing and the occasional cry out for "Baaaaabbbbby! Baaaaabbbbbyy!!"

This baby has sure been through a lot. She has been dunked in the bathtub, colored on, thrown down the stairs, dragged outside all over the cul-de-sac, left at the park, found "sleeping" on the trampoline, fed pudding, grapes, and all sorts of treats that Miss Liv feels so inclined to slather all over her face.... The list goes on and on. You name it, this baby has been through it.

But when it all comes down to it, I am certain that "baby" [her name], does not mind much.

Why?

Well, because I am certain she would never be able to find a little girl who loves her any more than Miss Liv does. And in the grand scheme of things, that is all that matters, right?

No comments: