Friday, October 29, 2010

HALLOWEEN FUN

The kids took off for school this morning all dressed up and ready for their Halloween parties.

This year we have...

Thing 2 from the ever popular Dr. Seuss books. Miss Emily is Thing 1, but since they don't go to the same school Ava is without her sidekick for the day.

Einstein, who is having a hard time remembering that he indeed discovered the theory of relativity. A little bit of knowledge he needs to be able to relay to his class today during the party. [To tell you truth, I am not sure he even remotely understands what this whole theory of relativity means, but what do you expect from a 6 year old?]

And last but not least, Anthony, my little gorilla.

Sunday I will reveal pictures of Miss Liv and my baby Nathan all dressed up in their costumes. They are going to be cute. I can't wait.

No comments: