Wednesday, July 1, 2009

MY LITTLE ARTISTS

It's been a while since I have purchased the supplies needed in order for the kids to paint. They have been asking for them for some time now, so yesterday when I happened to come across the Crayola isle in Target, I purchased some.

After setting up, and getting the kids started on their prospective art projects, I was quick in learning why it had been so long since I had purchased said supplies. It is VERY messy.





Messy, but worth it. It kept the kids happy and busy for about an hour, and out of it I was given some fabulous art projects.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, Maria! If your photos are getting cut off, I can adjust your layout for you to accommodate them. Unfortunately 640 is the only pixel width it works for. Just shoot me an e-mail if you would like me to do that for you.