Wednesday, January 28, 2009

25 Things About Me


This thing called "25 things about me" has been floating around Facebook now for a while. It is a forward type thing, you know, the annoying ones you most often find in your inbox from friends who don't understand how annoying they are? But this one actually caught my attention and seemed worth taking part in. You simply write 25 things about yourself - dreams, aspirations, habits good/bad, etc and then send your list to 25 people who in turn make a list and send theirs out to 25 people, etc, etc.


It was really fun for me to sit and come up this list as it brought up many fun memories, and got me thinking about things I need to work on and change in my life.

So, without further ado, here is my list:

1.) I started out college at St. Cloud State University, but came back home to go to school after only two semesters as I was partying way too much and not studying enough. :)

2.) I LOVE to sleep - it is my favorite thing ever.

3.) I am a hypochondriac. Not the run to the emergency room every day kind, but the tell me the symptoms of a disease/illness and I will have it two days later kind.

4.) I love watching my kids sleep - there is something so peaceful and sweet about it.

5.) I just recently had braces and now that I have them off I am loving the way my teeth look. What a difference!

6.) I wear retainers on my upper and lower teeth every night while I sleep, and will for the rest of my life.

7.) I have a Diet Coke for breakfast each morning, can't go without it.

8.) I just recently started this blog to journal about the kids/life, and am loving every minute of it.

9.) I love to write and find it very cathartic.

10.) I am not a very patient person.

11.) I loved being pregnant with all four of my kids. There is nothing sweeter than feeling a baby kick and move around in your tummy.

12.)My mom and dad got divorced when I was in gradeschool and my relationship with my dad has been distant ever since. I wish I could change that....

13.) Anthony and Olivia have never met their grandpa (my dad) and I think that is so very sad.

14.) I played soccer all throughout gradeschool and highschool and I so miss playing.

15.) I want to start to work out and eat healthier but I am just too lazy.

16.) Every night before I go to sleep I go into every one of my babies bedrooms and put my finger under their nose to make sure they are breathing. (I am crazy, I know).

17.) I spoil Olivia like crazy. I think it is because I know she is our last baby and I just can't stand it!!

18.) I love the smell of babies breath.

19.) When I married Brian I did not think it was physically possible to love him anymore than I did at that time. I was wrong....

20.) I used to go to Summer camp when I was a kid and would cry the majority of the time as I missed my mom.

21.) I worry too much.

22.) I love to shop, if I were rich, I think I would be out at the Mall every day!

23.) I love purses - my absolute favorite thing to buy.

24.) I hated every minute of my labor with all four kids as the pain was soooo overwhelming. But once I held them, the pain was forgotten.

25.) I hate clutter and messes. I spend much of my time walking around behind the kids and Brian cleaning up after them!
Now it's your turn, go ahead, make a list.

No comments: