Monday, January 26, 2009

Am I possibly becoming one?


Nah.....I guess I just need a moment to air my frustrations - actually, that is putting it nicely. To be more direct, I need a moment to bitch.

I promised myself when I started this blog that I would not spend the greater amount of my time on here complaining. Not that I have a lot to complain about, but let's face it, life with 4 kids ages 6 and under, and a husband who tends to work ungodly hours is not always peaches and cream.

Keeping up with things seems virtually impossible, and most days I am able to keep it all together, but today all I can say is AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (That was my attempt at screaming via my blog.)

And so the airing of frustations starts, AKA: bitching.....

I cannot believe that we STILL have garbage overflowing in our garage from after Christmas. We have a family of 6, so you can only imagine how much garbage we accumulate during a normal week. This said garbage takes up all the room in the garbage can,

so on special events where it seems to pile up, i.e. birthday parties, Christmas, we need to get rid of it elsewhere. This is where Brian comes in - or is supposed to. Christmas was 1 month ago and there the garbage still sits. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!



Next: the laundry in our house is OUT OF CONTROL!! Most days I simply feel like weeping. Really.

No sooner do I wash, dry and fold a load, and there is another load waiting for me to be folded.

I can't keep up with it no matter what I do. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Next: We started our backentry way project a year ago in November, and it is STILL not done. We managed to tile, get a sink and toilet in the bathroom, and a washer and dryer in the laundry room all within 1 year. That is it. No finishing work has been done, our built-ins that were going to house all the kids shoes, coats and backpacks has not even started being built. As a result, this is what our back entry looks like on a daily basis.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!


Most frustrating of all is that I am the only one in this household who seems to really care about all these unfinished projects, stacks and stacks of laundry, and garbage piling everywhere. The kids are too young to care, and my husband is at work too much to be home long enough to let it actually bother him.

There is only one thing for me to do, at least for the time being, that being the next 15 years until the kids are old enough to care and my husband may not work so much..... and that is admit defeat.

Wait for it........

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mom I would gladly take ava's dirty panties I love the smell of pee and toddler pussy

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sweet, just got some from a buddy's house with a 6 yr and 3 yr old, got home started sniffing and licking the 6 yr olds and my c--k got really hard, pulled the 3 yr olds out of my pocket and started sniffing them and OMG!she was just potty trained and she must have peed in them I LOVE pee and very very young c--t i just had to jerk off so I cum in the 6 yr olds, sucked all the pee from the 3 yr olds then cum in them too