Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it....

I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!! ( I know, it is a silly crazy looking picture, but it pretty much sums up how I feel at the moment!


Olivia Grace slept in her crib for the first time at naptime for a whopping 2 1/2 hours!!! Not in her car seat, or with me, but in her crib....ALL alone!!! I have been delaying making the transition from car seat to crib as she has been sleeping so well in her car seat. Plus, everytime I attempted to get her to sleep in her crib she would screamed for hours - just never worked. Admittedly, I never tried all that hard Iguess. But that is all behind us now, because she sleeps in her crib!!!
I know, to you commonfolk this may not seem like that big of a deal, but to a mother of 4 little kids who has been dreaming of getting things accomplished during the day, and sleeping in her bed with her husband sans any babies at night, this is a HUGE deal!
I was so taken back by the fact that she was sleeping in her crib, AND sleeping for such a long period of time I had to go in and check on her....

So sweet, sleeping nice and sound until I had to walk in there and snap a picture. I woke her up - nice mom, huh? But at least she looked well rested and was happy. I can tell she likes her crib now and is comfortable sleeping there.


Alleluia! It is a good day in the Shelton house!!

No comments: