Friday, January 23, 2009

Why not share, right?


Sharing is good.

So when I originally started this blog I had it open to the general public - anyone could read it. After some thought, I decided to make it private and only let family, and close friends read it as I thought my blog was of a personal nature and I did not think I wanted every Tom, Dick and Harry reading it.

Alright, I have to interrupt for a moment and say... "Tom, Dick and Harry" - nice, right? My gosh, as I get older I find myself saying more and more of those ridiculous sayings my mom used to say when I was a kid that drove me nuts. Ugh.

Back to my point... So since I have made it private I have had some not so computer savy people (you know who you are) find it difficult to get into my blog. I want family and friends to be able to read my blog without having troubles getting into it each day or at all for that matter, so I have decided to make it public, open to all of cyberspace. Again.

I figure what the heck, strangers may come across this blog and find it boring, or they may come across it and end up loving it. You never know....

So why not share?

No comments: