Tuesday, April 28, 2009

CATCHY LITTLE SONG ISN'T IT?

I was in the midst of washing my hair this morning when I began singing. This is nothing new, as I do tend to enjoy singing in the shower - who doesn't? The weird thing about my singing was my song choice. Let's just say it was not any top 40 hit off of the radio, or any oldie but goodie either. It was.... Wait for it..... "Make way for Noddy".

Not familiar?

This little ditty is from the every popular Noddy cartoon found on Noggin. The kids enjoy watching it and so it has come to be that I have memorized the theme song.

Catchy, isn't it?

Catchy or not, to find myself singing it over and over (and enjoying it) while showering is sort of ridiculous. More ridiculous is the fact that after I realized I was singing it, I kept on singing it. I sang as I got out of the shower, dried my hair, and put on my clothes. I actually sang it all the way up until Anthony and Lucas entered the bathroom and asked

"Why are you singing Noddy Mom?"

To which I did not have a great response, so I said.

"Oh, I just LOVE the song, it's my favorite!"

Which got the boys laughing, and me singing. Again.

No comments: