Thursday, September 10, 2009

SHABBY APPLE DOES IT AGAIN

I am thinking I need to take myself off of the email list over at Shabbyapple.com.

Why, you ask?

Well, because I received an email from them this morning, clicked on the link, and managed to fall head over heels in love with yet another one of their dresses.

This is not the best view of the dress, but it was the only one I could manage to get from the website onto my blog, so go here to get some better looks at it. Believe me, It's worth it...


I want it. I have to have it. [the dress, yes. Not the shoes, those just don't do it for me.] But I won't buy it 'cause I need to be saving money, not spending. I can't buy it, 'cause the Mr. would just not be that happy about such a purchase. It would be silly for me to buy it as I just plain old don't find too many occasions to wear a dress like this. As much as I want to, I simply can't see myself heading off to a play date, running some errands, or just hanging around the house in this dress. And let's face it, these are the types of activites that seem to consume my life as of late.


So the dress will get tucked away in my little treasure chest full of things I love and want, but just can't have, and there it will sadly stay.



No comments: