Monday, October 26, 2009

A RARE FIND

I came across this quote today and found myself reading it over and over again. It is rare that I find any quotes that are inspiring to me, worth remembering, going back to read, or hanging on a wall in my home, but this one definitely is. I really do love it.

I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. - Marilyn Monroe

I could go on and on as to why I love it so much, and what it is about it that makes me feel so inclined to read it over and over again, but that won't be necessary. I think it speaks for itself.

No comments: