Monday, August 17, 2009

AND THE HITS JUST KEEP ON COMING


This pictures is a perfect description of how I am feeling today.

Totally crazed and stressed. Back from a fabulous 4 day boat trip with friends, catching up on laundry, house cleaning. Dealing with cranky, overtired kids who are asking me what we are going to do what seems like every other second. And following that question with a resounding "I am boooooooorrrreeeed!!"

This is usually how it goes the day after returning from a vacation sans the kids. I wonder if they are secretly trying to get me back for taking an adults only vacation by torturing me so with all their fighting, yelling, crying and general out of control state. I am thinking they are.

Whatever the case, I am beginning to think these adult vacations are not worth it. Alright, not that bad as to get me to give up the few adult vacations I get a year, but it is bad.

ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!

Alright, that felt good. Stress relief via complaining and screaming on my blog. Now off to take Lucas to Karate, finish up laundry, feed kids, put them to bed, pick up the 350 piece puzzle Olivia just dumped all over the floor, and fall into bed myself in hopes of a better day tomorrow. Tomorrow will be better, yes it will. It will.



No comments: