Saturday, August 29, 2009

BANANAS OVER BANANAS


My Olivia loves her bananas. If she could, she would eat them for breakfast, lunch, dinner and anytime in between.
Yesterday, I gave her a banana at snack time and decided to let her roam freely around the house while eating her favorite food. I figured it would be an extra special treat to not be restrained by the confines of her high chair.
Turns out she enjoyed this very much....


Wow - I am kinda in shock that Mom is letting me wander around with this banana in hand, I wonder how far she will let me go with it.

Oh, time to stop for a moment and take a few bites.

What, Mom? I am so not going to trying to make a run for those stairs that are a just a mere few feet away. No, I would never try and go upstairs with my banana. Never....

Alright, I will stop right here at the bottom of the stairs, squat for a bit and enjoy a few more delicious bites of my banana. Hmmm... Not tasting the same - oh, silly me! It is upside down!

There we go, I have it right now. Deeeeeeelicious!


I wonder how this peel tastes? Ummmm, not so good.

On my way back to the kitchen now cause Mom just won't let me go up those darn stairs. Time to take a load off for a while.


Almost done with the banana now, and I do have to say that I am just so thrilled that Mom let me have it without being in my high chair. What a great day!





2 comments:

Laura said...

Wow, our girls are more similiar than I realized. We currently go thru 6lbs of bananas a week and even that is not enough! If I bought anymore they would be bad before we got to the last batch. Lillie absolutely LOVES them. I guess I need to take pics of her running around the house with her banana too! So cute :)

Anonymous said...

good girl take it deep