Monday, August 3, 2009

OH HOW I LOVE THEE

Recently I was doing some blog surfing when I came upon a post about a website called shabbyapple.com.

Shabbyapple.com? Hmmmm.... Never heard of it. Wondered what it was all about, what they sold, how expensive their clothing was. I was intrigued. So I navigated myself right to that page minutes after reading the post.

And what did I find?

Oh good Lord. I found the most fabulous collection of dresses ever. Really, this shabbyapple.com just took my breath away. I was without words as I clicked on all the different dresses. There were a plethera of styles and colors, and they were unique to boot. It was truly love at first site.

Why, you ask was I so very smitten with a website full of dresses? Because it is nearly impossible for me to find dresses that I like, AND that fit well. Everytime I have to go to a wedding, funeral, holiday party, or any other sort of function that I need to dress up for I dred it because of the simple fact that I need to find a dress to wear. And I am never successful. All the dresses I seem to try on seem to look cute on the rack and horrible on, or are not the right color for my skin tone, or are too long, too short, too boxy, too fitted. But the worst part of it is I spend days on end in shopping malls wasting away my time in dressing rooms in pursuit of the perfect dress that seems to be nonexsistent.

But just a few days ago, my search ended. I finally found the perfect dress. I loved the way it looked both on the model who was wearing it on the website and on myself. And here it is....


Go here to see what it looks like on an actual person. I am sure you will love it as much as I do. Realy.

So here's to my new favorite place to shop for dresses. http://www.shabbyapple.com/. Go there, shop and be merry.


No comments: