Friday, June 5, 2009

BOYS, BOYS, BOYS

I was busy packing and cleaning house in order to leave to go camping this afternoon.

In the meantime, the boys were busy upstairs in my bathroom, doing this.


Lucas: "Hey Mom, what are these for?"

Mom: : "Nothing honey, they are just for Mom's."

Lucas: "But what do Mom's do with them?"

Mom: "Never mind what they do with them, you boys need to clean up this mess."

Lucas: "Do they stick them on the bottom of their feet and use them as slippers?"

Mom: "Ah, no. Just get started on picking up that mess you made."

Lucas: "Oh, I know what they do with them, they wipe their butts with them."

Anthony did not seem to be too interested in the conversation at hand, and was more interested in finding fun places to stick these "things-mom's-use."

Oh, boys.....

POST EDIT

I just went out front in order to grab the newspaper that I saw laying on the driveway. While on my way out the front door I happened upon a large amount of these things-that-mom's-use scattered all over the front door step - all over our Welcome mat.

Lucky I discovered them. And lucky our neighbor friends did not stop by for a chat, as that would have been quite the welcome.

1 comment:

KB said...

HAHAHA! We were the busy Disneyland restrooms when Norah asked very loudly why I had a pad on and why was I carrying a tampon in my pocket. (Yes, she knows what they are called) I know I heard snickering from the teenage girls standing near by! :-)