Wednesday, June 10, 2009

WE HAVE A THING FOR STAR WARS 'ROUND HERE

Liv was crawling around the playroom this evening, picking up random toys, trying to fit them in her mouth, realizing she can't, then moving on, finding books that are not of the board variety and attempting to rip them up. You know, the normal kind of things an 11 month old entertains herself with. She seemed to be winding down and getting ready to move on to another adventure, when she came across part of Anthony's halloween costume from last year. His Yoda ears.

Amazingly she was trying her darndest to get the things on her head. I say amazingly, as every time I attempt to put a hat of any sort on her little head she immediately protests by screaming and vehemently pushing it off.

So I obliged, and put the Yoda ears on her head. And there they stayed for an hour, (yes, a whole hour) , while she happily played with toys.


Turns out we have another one who seems to have a thing for Star Wars 'round here. Let's just say the boys were very proud of their little sister's new found interest. Very proud indeed.


3 comments:

KB said...

A wgole hour? I cannot keep anything on my kids' heads for more than 2 minutes! SO cute!!!

Maria said...

Yes, a whole hour! In fact, I was the one who took it off of her head. I think if I hadn't she would have gone to sleep with it on... Very weird, as like I said, she NEVER likes to have hats of any sort on her head. :)

PKH said...

oh maria, she is just adorable!