Sunday, March 29, 2009

Helping Hands

I had some help today washing the floors......

Anthony seemed to enjoy playing in the water bucket more than washing the floors.....

Lucas was pretty serious about doing a good job....


When Anthony was not playing in the water he was hard at work scrubbing away at the same spot on the floor. Over, and over, and over again....


Ava (ever the mother-hen) was hard at work telling Lucas how to wash the floors (while scrubbing them herself. I am surprised how well Lucas takes to her bossy tone. She is quite the multi-tasker. (Mr. Shelton seems to think she is just like me. Ahem.)



It was so nice to have the kids help me, and see them having fun doing so. So there were a few "bumps" in the road on our quest for a clean kitchen floor....
- My dish rags (meant for cleaning kids faces, countertops, etc) were used without my prior approval for washing the floor, and now need to be thrown in the garbage.
- There was quite a bit of residual water left on the floor here and there, (in some places there seemed to be mini puddles)
- And the floors did not get quite as clean as I would have wanted them to.
But who cares? We had fun.

1 comment:

KB said...

Send them on over!